welcome to the group!
carousel cats are just like ordinary cats
except for their strange anatomy, constant drug induced state,
and the fact they are 100% assholes
oh wait.. cats are assholes, I forgot
these feisty felines are a semi-open species owned by Sableu
this means you can make one when MYO events are open,
buy one from an official designer, or become one yourself!
for more information regarding that, look further down this page.
*DO NOT BUY A CAROUSEL CAT IF IT IS NOT OFFICIAL!*
semi-open does not mean, free to make and sell without permission
PLEASE DO NOT make a carousel cat
unless you have prior permission to do so!
these users are the only ones allowed to design and sell carousel cats
do not buy from anyone else unless they are reselling or selling an APPROVED myo!
- be nice to your fellow peeps
- don't use drugs on real animals, not kewl
- don't make designs off copyrighted characters
- you can only make carousel cats if you are an official artist OR when MYO's are open
- carousel cats can be edited, but not beyond recognition!
- they are not for commercial use
- can be resold/gifted/traded
- can be sold at any price, regardless of how traded for
- MYO's can be resold, it's a-ok since it's your work/art/design
- only accept DA points/paypal/art/designs as currency
please do not steal designs! or sell/trade a cat that isn't yours
MYO slots do not exist, since there are only MYO events
and do not just enter them to make a profit to sell your cat straight away once approved!
MAKE YOUR OWN INFO
STATUS - CLOSED
submitting your MYO --> upload your design to deviantart
and submit to the group's gallery folder 'official MYO'
when the design is accepted, that means your MYO has been approved!
your MYO can be gifted or traded, but you are not allowed to sell
all MYO slots are free!
APPLY TO BE AN OFFICIAL ARTIST
you are only allowed to make carousel cats to sell if you are an official artist
to apply simply design ONE carousel cat, and note the design to Sableu
please do not upload the design to the site (use sta.sh)
- if you had previously made a MYO, you can use this as an example! -
if you are not accepted as an artist, you can keep the design
and then wait to have it approved as a MYO!
PLEASE only submit the quality of art that you would continue to use.
I am looking for quality artwork
since I want to uphold a standard for my brainchild
- artists keep 100% of their profits! -
Jeffrey, the group mascot,
who could ever be afraid of him?